Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Post repeat! Principle of equivalent trade.

In this world nothing can be obtain without any sacrifices.
From that day on...
I make myself obey this principle, the principle of equivalent trade aka principle of conservation.
I believe in it...
It was make to be my first principle for my life.
The principle of equivalent trade states clearly that,
Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.
To obtain something, one must present something of equal value.
Therefore one cannot gain anything without any sacifices.
'
'
'
At that point for time I really realise it and feel it. Feel the pain inside me.
With that it make me believe that it is the truth of this world...
'
'
'
I posting this again because some of u might not read it before.
'
'
'
Weiqing's wise words:
To obtain something the same thing of equal value must be present.
I, follow thw law of equivalent trade.

No comments: