Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Make Thing right!!

I often hear people say" LIFE S***" or "LIFE IS NOT FAIR" etc. etc.
I tell you this is (mind my language) bulls***!!!
If day think life is not good? Then they should end their life right now!!!
Because there are people out there life is more worst then you!
IF you think that Life is that bad!?
And if you are that type keep cursing your life...
Then I will prefer be DEAD THAN ALIVE!!!!
Because if your parents give birth to you to come to this world...
I TELL U,"THERE IS A REASON FOR YOU TO COME HERE!!!"
'
'
'
SO some of you might ask, "so what to do??? Life is bad life is bad... I can't make success... No $$$.. No Friends... No body care about me..."ETC. ETC.

I can ask you back one question. WHY DON'T YOU JUST STOP ASKING OTHER WHAT TO DO!! AND START ASKING YOURSELF WHAT CAN YOU DO TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT???
Plus Instead of thinking what you can't do... WHY DON"T YOU JUST MAKE USE OF THE TIME TO THINK WHAT YOU CAN DO!!!

So Life is very simple...
Problems in life is small is just that one makes it into a big problem!!!
'
'
'
So if you think that success is not your word now...
Then is time you MAKE THINGS RIGHT in your life
SUCCESS is the "IN" thing right now!!!
'
'
'
END
"Somethings or Sometimes in life thing will not come the right time you wanted and also not go the way you planned...
But its OKAY... Because we come to this world for a reason. Which is to MAKE THINGS RIGHT in one way or another! ((:"
-WEIQING

No comments: