Saturday, May 17, 2008

GOODBYE...

Today is HS NPCC another group of people POP already.
CONGRATS!
And also Weisiong is going to leaving hs npcc, to go to NS.
After the POP we play water bomb like nobody business.. LOL
HAHA!
But the main thing is we all have FUN!
LONg time never play till like this le...
'
'
'
Well, there is once, I forgotten who, told me that last time weisiong is not that quiet. But because there is noone he can really so-called "play" with that is why he is like that...
So I believe after five years of serving in HS NPCC he finally found a group of people to play with already((:
'
'
'
Weisiong have been a good support for HS NPCC
And he always have the attitude of letting cadets do whatever they want as long as it is correct and they are able to do so.
He always have a Special way of doing things, this is noone could do de.
And also to me
he always be a good big brother to me very time I return back to HS NPCC where is call my second home my second family((:
Lasty, I really hope he try not to go on screen-saver too often. although he always have his plan when doing that but don't la...
'
'
'
Well GOOD LUCK MR WEISIONG SIR A.K.A BROTHER BEAR!






Weiqing
END(:

No comments: