Friday, March 23, 2007

1st principle- (The Princple of Equivalent trade)

In this world nothing can be obtain without any sacrifices.
From that day on...
I make myself obey this principle, the principle of equivalent trade.
I believe in it...
It was make to be my first principle for my life.
The principle of equivalent trade ststes clearly that,
Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.
To obtain something, one must present somehting of equal value.
Therefore one cannot gain anything without any sacifices.
'
'
'
At that point for time I really realise it and feel it. Feel the pain inside me.
With that it make me believe that it is the truth of this world...
'
'
'
Which also makes the first principle of my lif3.
'
'
'
DONE
23/3/2007
currently age 15+
very hot; evening rain alot!!!

No comments: