Wednesday, March 21, 2007

THE LAW OF CONSERVATION(extar)


In order to obtain something, there must be something of equal value. This is the Law Of Conservation. Back then, I believed thatit was the truth of the world. However, the real world isn't perfect, so there is not just a single law that governs everyhting that happens within it. It is the same for the Law Of Conservation. Even so, I believe that people cannot obtain something without paying a price. The pain I felt was surely enough of a price to pay. And anyone who pays the price known as hard work surely gains something. The Law Of Conservation is not the only law governing this world. Until the day I get what aim for. The day i find out who I am or who am I... It will be a promise to the people who love me and the people whom I love.

No comments: